Drop a size in time for the Christmas partying!!
YOU ask, we listen! Following a great discussion in our Facebook Slimpod Club community last week, we’ll be launching on October 30th a 30-day drive to Drop a Size In Time For The Christmas Partying!
In Slimpod Club between now and October 30th I’ll be suggesting several new healthy habits on which you can focus for just 30 days. Easy!
The 30-day challenge is for men and women and will be really simple. All you need to do is choose just two things to focus on and then commit to doing them every day during November. We will run special groups to enable you to hold each other accountable.
Here are some thoughts, but please add your suggestions to the comments below, too, because this is all about your journey and implementing small changes in your life.
With your Slimpod helping you, committing to a couple of the suggestions below will be very easy!
* Reduce the sugar and refined carbs in your daily diet.
* Reduce alcohol.
* Do a certain number of steps every day.
* Do squats every day.
* If you suffer from stress, practise mindfulness or meditation every day.
* Do the Pioppi or Blood Sugar diet for 30 days (and before you scream at me – they’re not really diets, they’re recipes based on proper food with no sugar or refined carbs and are really, really good for you!)
* Drink more water each day.
Naturally we will also be asking you to listen to your pods every day. I’ll be pitching in with a video here and there giving you support and advice.
So let’s get this moving and be all set for October 30th! I’m thinking it would be a great idea for you to identify an outfit you’d like to feel comfortable in for Christmas and have that as a goal. What do you think?!
Weight loss is not a one size fits all – we can all choose our individual path and then work together to achieve it!